Monday, December 8, 2008

Sapphires and Rubies and Emeralds...Oh My!

Since I just couldn't sleep....I decided to make a new freebie for you. I've always loved gemstones & gold and so I made you a set of six cabachon jewels set in gold with the extra touch of a Malachite leaf which is believed to bring good luck....now who couldn't use some good luck? lol. You can do all kinds of things with these and have fun! They are in psp format & taggers size, preview is much smaller that the actual size. I hope you enjoy them! :-)

Just an extra bit...I wanted to thank the people who have posted to me on 4shared and in my chat box, I read all comments...they bring a smile to my face & I discovered why my comment area here wasn't working & got it fixed...YaY!
Now I just need to figure out where my email addy needs to be placed & my background....lol. HTML I know but I'm duh at XML & CSS....more to learn...haha.
More Christmas goodies coming in a day or so....now don't you feel spoiled? lol
I hope so. :-)

Eden xx





Luscious Gems





Download

4 comments:

  1. i had to get these too, they're soooooo pretty!! i just love your work!! i've bookmarked your site cuz i don't want to miss any of your goodies, thanks again for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Colors are gorgeous! ty! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so real. Fantastic work! TYSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the gems. It's great to get stuff in tagger size for a change.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see please leave me some love.
Eden xx