Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Lights *Freebie*

I meant to get this freebie up sooner for you, but as it happens sometimes...life got in the way...lol.
There are ten lights all handmade by me....I think they came out very pretty.
They're in psp format & taggers size.
These holiday lights won't do that yearly tangled up routine....lol, every year no matter how careful I put away my lights the next year they are a tangled mess...I'm starting to think that all year long they are secretly partying in their special box...haha.
I hope you like them and if you do let me know, I always appreciate comments and thank you's. :-)

Eden xx




Holiday Lights





Download

4 comments:

  1. These lights are very pretty! TY XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best looking lights I've seen. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! Thank you and have a Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see please leave me some love.
Eden xx