Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy New Year Frame *Freebie*

Wishing you all a Happy Holiday & Happy New Year! Thank you very much for your comments, my chat box seemed to have erased all the wonderful messages that had been left for me & I don't know why they've vanished. I can't seem to install the cbox code, which I'd have more control over but I'll keep trying to get it working. ***Update*** YaY! I figured out how to get cbox on. :D
Here's a new scrap freebie for you...it's a Happy New Year Frame, you don't have to add much to it and Ta-Dah! you have yourself a quick tag....lol.
It's much larger than the preview & is in PSP format and taggers size with lot's of glitter, which is a little hard to see in the preview.
I hope you like it & have fun with it!
As always comments are appreciated...they keep me wanting to create more for you. :-)

Hugs,
Eden xx


Happy New Year Frame




Download

1 comment:

If you like what you see please leave me some love.
Eden xx