Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My First Post & Freebie!

Well I haven't yet gotten my backgound done or figured out yet...Help! lol.
And there's still more things I need to get adjusted on my blog, or at least try but I wanted at least to post my first freebie to you and it's in psp format. Hope y'all like it and since Christmas is coming soon it's of course a Christmas Frame....lol.
More to come real soon!
Comments are very appreciated...just click below where it says comments. :-)
Eden xx

Candy Cane Frame



Download

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this beautiful frame!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eden, I noticed you follow my blog, i have posted a message today and i am in the process of moving all my kits etc to a new blog here is my new link http://www.designsbyadeviant.blogspot.com/
    Many thanks, have a peaceful night hugs Lynn aka deviantdesigner.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see please leave me some love.
Eden xx