Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Valentine Glass Glitter Hearts

You've got to have heart....all you really need is heart. That's from an old musical "Damn Yankees" great songs & that musical still is being performed all over.
Now to your freebie.....lol. Yes it has to do with Valentines, since that's heading our way next month & the end of this month is my dreaded B'day...Oh No! LOL. ;-)

Three Glass Glitter Hearts in psp format and taggers sized for you....I went glitter crazy... lol - but I love how they came out. :-)
I'm still at work on my first scrap kit for you...but I wanted to give you something special in the meantime.
Have fun with these! :-)

Unbelievable! I've only had this blog three days past a month & I've had almost 500 downloads...that's pretty amazing to me.

As always please post a Thank You if you download....I really do greatly appreciate it & you can post here or in my Cbox or on 4shared....I do read all comments & they make me feel this is worthwhile in doing.


Hugs,
Eden xx




Valentine Glass Glitter Hearts




Download



4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful. You are very talented. Thankyou. Keep up the good work. Chris.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!! They are Fantastic!! Thank you very much. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love glitter, i love these tysm for sharing them. now i can't wait to see your scrapkit i know i'll want it. i just love your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see please leave me some love.
Eden xx