Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sweet Love Scrap Kit

YaY! It's here!! My first scrap kit and it's a Freebie for personal use only. It's called Sweet Love and is full of wonderful goodies. There are six papers, three frames and loads of other things. It's taggers sized and this time in png format so no matter what program you use you can use my scrap kit.
If you make tags with it I'd so love for you to email them to me so I can show off your work here. :-)
Please let me know what you think of my kit...since it's my first one I'd really love to know what your thoughts are.
Have lot's of fun with it!

Hugs,
Eden xx



Sweet Love Scrap Kit





Download






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see please leave me some love.
Eden xx