Sunday, January 4, 2009

Metal SnowFlakes

Here's some more SnowFlakes for you. These are metal ones...in gold, silver & copper. They are freebies & in psp format and taggers size. I find I never have enough different kinds of snowflakes to use for my winter tags & I can't be alone in that....lol.
Coming soon will be my first scrap kit which I'm still working on, a few more extras might be up for you before then.
I hope you enjoy using these flakes! :-)

It only take a minute to leave a thank you comment here....it takes me many hours to make these freebies they don't appear out of the air...so please don't be rude & take that minute to leave a thanks.

I do want to thank Beth....she never fails to leave me a thank you & I so greatly appreciate that hun. :-)

*Update* A few people actually read this & thanked me, I want to thank those that did - I did post back in my CBox....one was on 4shared and I can't seem to reply on there so I'm thanking that person here. :-) You made me feel the world isn't filled with rude people....thank god! lol

Now back to working on something special for you & my scrap kit. :-)


Hugs,
Eden xx






Metal SnowFlakes





Download



2 comments:

If you like what you see please leave me some love.
Eden xx